Are you a beachcomber?
Do you like to keep track of things, like …
- the shells you found on a certain day
- who you spent the day beachcombing with
- the other cool things you found on the beach, like a sea bean or a toy
- your favorite beaches and favorite beaches to comb
- your bucket list of beaches you want to visit
The Ultimate Beachcomber’s Journal is a fantastic new journal created by me, Eileen Saunders aka the Crafty Beachcomber, just for you.
This journal is a 6″x9″ paperback. It fits easily into …
- your beach bag
- a zip-top plastic bag to keep it dry and sand free at the beach
- a standard tablet cover for safe keeping
This comprehensive journal has dedicated space for …
- beachcombing diary
- sketch pages
- a coloring page
- an info section on things that can wash up on the beach
- a place to log in your non-shell finds
- sea glass log
- sea pottery log
- a shell life list consisting of common N. American sea shells from coast to coast
- a beach life list and a beach bucket list, and
- there’s a section to record what you do with your booty
If you can find a better Beachcomber’s Journal, buy it. If not, buy this one.
The Ultimate Beachcomber’s Journal makes a great gift for your beach-loving friends who love to keep track of their stuff.
Now, if you are like me, you take photos of what you find and send the pictures to friends, family or your online social media of choice. What I think would really round out this Ultimate Beachcomber’s Journal is to make a photo book each year to compliment your dairy. While I do not have a coupon offer for any of these photo books here today, follow me on Facebook at the CraftyBeachcomber for some special money-saving coupons to make your own photo book.
With Christmas and Hanukkah just around the corner, head over to Amazon right now to order your copy of my new book: The Ultimate Beachcomber’s Journal. Thanks!
You must be logged in to post a comment.